** While we take Amazon returns, we are a UPS drop-off point, which means we do not accept Amazon QR codes. Please when processing your Amazon return and wish to ship with us, select UPS Drop-Off point when processing your return. Otherwise, we will have to direct you to a UPS Store location. **
Print & Ship
We ship UPS, Fed Ex, and USPS. Blueprinting and copier services are available in-house. Amazon returns (UPS Drop-Off point) are accepted at this location. We sell boxes and if needed, we can create custom box sizes. Print & Ship with us today, see our full list of services below. If you are ready to print or make copies, you can fill out our form below to have your documents prepped for pick-up.
In House Print & Ship Services We Offer
We sell boxes
WE PRINT BLUEPRINTS!
We have designers ready to help you create beautiful business cards, trifold brochures, and decals. With TW, you get 30 minutes of personalized design time – free of charge. If you have your designs ready and just need help putting them to paper, we got you! We partner with local KC suppliers to bring you the highest quality paper products for your business needs.
We know that when you need blueprints, you need them fast! With our large format printer, we can get you and your team managers the products you need quickly. We print all blueprints in house, so just email your documents to email@example.com and we can have them ready for pick-up before the end of the day!
1) We will not accept liability in the event of damage or loss. Nor will we trace or file carrier claims for those articles.
2) We can not track your package, as we are a drop-off location and do not have access to UPS, FedEx, or USPS databases. When receiving a receipt from us, you will have a tracking number that you can use to track your own package at the designated carriers website tracking portal.
3) The same policy applies if we help you print a shipping label. That label belongs to UPS, FedEx, or USPS, not TW Custom Branding. Any issues with shipping or damages should be taken up with UPS, FedEx, or USPS respectively.
4) We do not guarantee any predicted pick-up times since each delivery driver operates their own route without control, opinion, or input from TW Custom Branding.
5) We as TW Custom Branding can not guarantee any shipping date arrivals since we are merely the drop off point. It is up to your preferred carrier to get your package shipped to you by your preferred date.
6) We are not open on weekends, any packages dropped off after the pick up times on Friday will not be picked up until Monday.
7) FedEx and FedEx Express are two different entities. The FedEx Express driver will not pick up packages with a FedEx shipping label and vice versa.
8) TW Custom Branding does not take Amazon QR label returns. The nearest UPS store is located on Barry Road.
9) TW Custom Branding will not ship firearms, ammunition, or other items we designate as dangerous to us or our customers
10) It is up to the individual to package their own items properly with protective measures. TW Custom Branding will not package your items for you.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at: 816-532-5010