Calling all small business owners and hobbyists who own their own t-shirt press! Looking for new transfers for your garments? Look no further, as full color, custom DTF transfers are only a click away!
Are you a business owner looking to purchase large quantities? Email willis@twcustombranding or call us at (816) 532-5010) today!
Why Choose TW DTF Transfer?
- Industrial digital print solution, Excellent quality at low cost.
- Full Color (CMYK) gallery quality prints
- Flexibility and Low Minimum.
- Apply to all Fabric types: Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends and Triblends!
- Any color: Light or Dark
- Great Stretch and Durability!
- Gang Sheets – No Problem!
What is DTF Printing?
Direct to Film or DTF printing is a process that transfers prints onto fabric or other substrates using a heat-press mechanism. fabric or other substrates using a heat-press mechanism. Unlike the DTG method, which only works on cotton fabrics, Unlike the DTG method, which only works on cotton fabrics, the Printer DTF method can work on cotton and poly blends.
- Digital Design Preparation: The DTF printing process begins with the creation or selection of a digital design that you want to transfer onto a fabric. This design is typically created using graphic design software and can include various colors and details.
- Printing Onto a Film: Instead of printing directly onto the fabric, as in traditional methods like screen printing, DTF printing involves printing the design onto a special heat-transfer film. This film is usually made of a polymer material that can bond well with both the ink and the fabric.
- Transfer to Fabric: Once the design is printed onto the film, it is carefully placed onto the fabric, aligning it precisely where you want the design to appear. The film is then heat-pressed onto the fabric using a specialized DTF printer. The heat and pressure cause the ink on the film to sublimate or transfer from the film onto the fabric.
- Curing and Finalizing: After the ink has transferred to the fabric, the fabric is typically subjected to another heat treatment, often in the form of a heat press or conveyor dryer. This step ensures that the ink bonds securely with the fabric and becomes durable and resistant to washing and wear.
DTF printing offers several advantages, including the ability to print complex and colorful designs with high detail on various fabric types, including cotton, polyester, and blends. It is a versatile and efficient method for customizing clothing, textiles, and promotional items, making it popular in the fashion, apparel, and promotional products industries. Additionally, DTF printing allows for on-demand and small-batch production, reducing waste and setup costs compared to traditional textile printing methods.
What can I do with DTF?
DTF is best for T-shirt printing. The great thing about our DigiFuzn printer is that you can send us any type of art, and we can get that printed onto a T-shirt! Unlike screenprinting, you don’t have to worry about how many colors there are, the possibilities are limitless!
You can press transfers onto any fabric that can be bonded via heat. We have used DTF for shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies, but it can even be used for foam trucker hats, Koozies, and leggings!
I need a lot of transfers!
For those who need large quantities of transfers or need one of our designers to create art, you can contact us at email@example.com and our representatives can help you get started on a quote.
What if I want to press the T-shirts myself?
That’s the best part! If you run an Etsy shop, or own your own t-shirt press, you can purchase the transfers from us and print your products at your own leisure! From one small business to another, let us help you take your independent process to the next step!
Press 300 degrees F for 12 seconds
Allow to cool to room temperature, peel transfer
Press again for 5-8 seconds
We print transfers on 20 x 20 sheets, so you will pay $9.90 for however many transfers you can fit on that sheet. DTF transfers utilize hot peel technology, so make sure your press is compatible with heat. There is no drying time with transfers if using cotton garments. Some garments may require cooling. Not recommended for silks, velvets, or coated fabrics. The material must be able to withstand high heat.
24-hour production when:
- Art proof approved by 2 pm
- Invoice paid by 2 pm
- In hands in 48 hours
- 50% of order total up to $75
- Art proof approved by 2 pm
- Invoice paid by 2 pm
- In hands next business day
- All art must be sent as a Transparent Background, 300+dpi PNG
- To gang a sheet of transfers, there is a $10 art charge
- To convert file types, remove backgrounds, resize art, recolor art, create names or numbers, or any other type of manual manipulation will incur a $45/per hour art charge that will be billed in 15 minute increments
Will the design be mirrored?
Nope! You design as you want it to show on the shirt – the design will be printed as a mirror image with white ink on surface. You will then lay the transfer facing up and press as you want it to appear on the shirt.
Place garment on heat press and direct to film transfer onto garment with image (right reading) facing up.
File type requirements
File type requirements:
.PNG (full transparent background)
300 – 500 dpi
png can not exceed 21 inches across
Must be sent as size desired for printing